Five years ago
We launched Linking Paths. During this time we have evolved, we got married and had children, we had bad times and we laughed, we have confirmed some ideas and left others behind, have met wonderful and hateful people: we have lived.
And incredible as it may seem we have learned a few things:
- It’s possible to launch a profitable company.
- We love to be profitable.
- We see small as a strength not a weakness.
- Selling hours is not for us.
- Do it better or shut the fuck up.
- Starting is easy, finishing is hard.
- Service = experience = interaction
- Product = experience = interaction
- Success and craftsmanship takes time.
- Time is the most valuable asset you have.
- Improve your customers’ lives with your work.
- Endurance. Endurance. Endurance.
- Specialization is for insects.
- Work is not a 9-to-5 blackbox, it’s part of that thing called life.
- The people that support you deserve the best of your efforts.
- Being nice to people has never let us down.
- Thank you is a mighty word.
Thanks to all, friends and enemies, for being there and make the journey fun and worthwhile.
We’re hungry for more.